A new round of great new radio singles shipped to Southern Gospel radio stations and programs across the country in March 2015. The line up on new radio singles includes:
1. Three Bridges – “When God Does The Doing” Great uptempo single written by Glen Bates and Glen Ashworth. When God does the doin’, the doin’ gets done! Great message!
2. The Mark Dubbeld Family – “One Of These Days” The Mark Dubbeld Family has been turning heads the last few years with appearances on the National Quartet Convention, Dollywood and other stages plus Singing News Top 80 charting songs.
3. The Griffith Family – “I’m Here Because Jesus Went There” Recently signed to the Mansion label…just WAIT til you hear this!! Already garnering airplay and getting attention and another great song from the pen of Glen Bates, it’s sure to find it’s way into the hearts of Southern Gospel radio listeners.
4. Freedom Quartet – “To Lift Somebody Up” These guys have been making a lot of waves, you’ll see why on this radio release!
5. T. Graham Brown with Jimmy Fortune – “Wine Into Water” From the GRAMMY Nominated project, ‘Forever Changed’! This song has impacted so many people with alcohol addition or family members who struggle with loved ones, a recent live “unplugged” version with GRAMMY Winner Brad Davis shot in the Mansion studio recently went viral through social media. T shares how the song came about and it has impacted his own life as well as many others!
6. Crosby Lane – “Tis So Sweet (To Trust In Jesus)” Crosby Lane, named for one of the most prolific hymn writers of all time, Fanny Crosby, are comprised of singer-songwriter Tonja Rose, multi-Dove nominated songwriter, singer and instrumentalist John Lemonis, and vocalist/instrumentalist Michaela Lindsey. The trio shares a ministry passion for hymns and have been traveling the country not only sharing their arrangements of some of America’s most-loved hymns but creating a ministry event in which many of the circumstances and stories behind the lyrics are shared.
7. Kenzie Walker – “Heaven Come Down” Abandoned at a train station in China as a baby, Kenzie was found and taken to an orphanage the next morning. After spending her first year of life in a Chinese orphanage, she was adopted by her parents here in the US and now at 11 years old is already an inspiration to thousands discovering her story!
8. Bailiegh Allen – “Because Of Grace” 16 year old Bailiegh Allen experienced some extreme bullying in school, to the point of having to change schools. When she heard this song, it spoke to her about how she made it through her ordeal and she wanted to record it. Once she recorded it and released it on social media first, one of the very girls that used to bully Bailiegh heard the song and was moved to reach out, apologize and reconcile all the wrongs she felt she had committed toward Bailiegh! They are now friends and Bailiegh is now sharing and encouraging others through her experience.
9. Sherry Anne – “Oh Broken Heart” SherryAnne.com Born with a bilateral hearing and speech impairment, Sherry has a special ministry and connection to individuals with disabilities. Frequently, she lectures for elementary schools, vocational schools, colleges and has been a regular speaker for the “Dare, Dream, Do” program, a positive outreach to inner city children as well as continuing to minister with songs such as this one.
Mansion Radio Hits Volume 11 is being serviced not only to full time Southern Gospel Radio stations, but many networks such as Moody Broadcasting, Solid Gospel, XM Satellite and many Country formatted radio stations across the US.